These terms and conditions
(1) www.hiddensessions.lu, including all associated mobile applications and all offers and bookings of events that we organise and/or market through the Site together with the relevant services, is owned and operated by Konektis Entertainment. These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions under which visitors or users may visit or use the Site and book events.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you may not access the Site or use the Services. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing the Site, using the Services or booking events. These terms and conditions tell you who we are, how to book events, how to cancel your booking and what to do if you have a problem.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms and to use the Services and book Events. Minors require the permission of their parents or legal guardians to use the Services or book Events.
Event Bookings, Pricing
(1) You may make Event Bookings to attend events of various types that we offer through our Site or Services.
(2) Some of the events listed on our Site or in our Services are chargeable. When you make a payment on our Services, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full entry for the event before you make a binding booking for it; (ii) you are entering into a legally binding contract to book an event when you complete the booking process.
(3) You can select the Events you wish to book and collect them in a shopping cart by making the relevant selection (e.g. Events, Date) and clicking the relevant button. Our prices are listed on the Site or in the Services. We reserve the right to change our stated prices for events at any time (provided that you will only be charged the amount you agreed to be charged prior to the price change) and to correct any inadvertent pricing errors with effect for the future. Further information on pricing and Value Added Tax (VAT)/VAT at the applicable rate and any other applicable taxes, fees or charges will be available on the Site during the booking process.
(4) Before you click on the "order with obligation to pay" button, all the events you have selected, including the total price, will be displayed again in a booking summary. You can then still make any Identify and correct input errors before you place your final binding booking order. By clicking on the button "book with obligation to pay" you place a binding order for the booking of an event on the selected date. However, the order can only be placed and transmitted once you have accepted these conditions by clicking on the corresponding box and have thus included them in your booking order.
(5) We will then send you an automatic confirmation of receipt of your booking order by e-mail, in which your booking order is listed once again and which you can then print out or save using the corresponding function. The automatic confirmation of receipt only proves that we have received your booking order, it does not yet constitute our acceptance of this order.
(6) The legally binding agreement on the booking of the events is only concluded when we send you a confirmation e-mail. We reserve the right not to accept your order. This does not apply in cases where we offer a payment method - and you choose this payment method for your order - where a payment process is initiated immediately (e.g. electronic transfer or real-time transfer via PayPal, Giropay, Paydirekt). In this case, the legally binding contract is deemed to have been concluded when you have initiated the booking process, as described above, via the "book with obligation to pay" button.
(7) The purchase contract can be concluded in English or French. After conclusion of the contract, the terms and conditions of the contract will be stored by us, you will then no longer have access to them.
Saving online payment details
You can save a preferred payment method for the future. In this case, we store these payment details in accordance with applicable industry standards, if any (e.g. PCI, DSS). You can identify your stored card by its last four digits.
Please note that access to the event can only be granted after confirmation via our services and that access to certain events may require personal identification.
Refunds are not covered by the cancellation policy
Events may occasionally be cancelled due to events beyond our control, such as natural disasters. In these cases you will receive a refund.
Right of Withdrawal
(1) You have no right of cancellation if and to the extent that your event bookings made through the Site or the Services relate to events scheduled for a specific date or period of time and are not held online and they are
- Cultural events, such as concerts, theatre;
- recreational events, such as sporting events;
- educational/teaching events, such as language courses, hobbies or sports.
() For event bookings that do not fall under the above exclusions, you have a right of cancellation. The following instructions inform you about your right of withdrawal.
Right of Cancellation
You can revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us Konektis Entertainment SÀRL-S, 115 rue Emile Mark, L-4620 Differdange,
telephone number: 58 77 11 535,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter by post, fax or e-mail).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send your notification of the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund to you - without undue delay and in any event not more than 14 days after receipt of notice of your cancellation - all payments already received from you, including the delivery costs (excluding any additional costs incurred for a delivery method requested by you and different from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will make any such refund using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless you have expressly authorised otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any charges as a result of any such refund.
If the requested start date of the services falls within the withdrawal period, you must pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided (in relation to the total scope of the services provided for in the agreement) at the time you informed us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in relation to this agreement.
(3) If you have a right of withdrawal, you may use the following withdrawal form to exercise that right. However, this is not compulsory.
(Only complete and return this form if you wish to cancel the contract)
-To Konektis Entertainment SÀRL-S, 115 rue Emile Mark, L-4620 Differdange, 587711535, adresse électronique : email@example.com.
- I/we (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract for the provision of the following services
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of customer(s)
- Address of customer(s)
- Signature of Customer(s) (only if this form is delivered in paper form)
1) Our Services and related content (and any derivative works or enhancements thereof), including without limitation all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photographs, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technology, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, and interactive features, and all intellectual property rights therein, are either owned or licensed by us, and nothing in these Terms grants you any rights in connection with our intellectual property rights. Except as expressly set out herein or as required by mandatory law for use of the Services, you do not acquire any right, title or interest in or to our Intellectual Property Rights. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are expressly reserved.
(2) If the Events require or involve the use of digital content, such as music or video, for example, in connection with online webinars, you are granted the rights as set out in relation to such Events on the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Use oft he Site and Services
The Services, our intellectual property rights and all information, materials and content provided in connection therewith and made available to users free of charge are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied (warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or warranties as to the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy and performance of our Services, among others) - except in cases of malicious non-disclosure of defects. We do not warrant that free services will be provided uninterrupted or error-free or that they will meet your requirements. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or restricted due to repairs, maintenance or updates.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all actual or alleged claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site and Services in violation of these Terms, including, without limitation, any use in violation of the restrictions and requirements set forth in the "Permitted Use" section, unless such circumstances are not due to your fault.
Limitation of Liability
(1) We shall only be liable in the event of intent, gross negligence, negligent injury to life, limb or health or in the event of a slightly negligent breach of an essential contractual obligation, and only in the case of chargeable services or offered services. A "material contractual obligation" means an obligation the performance of which is a basic requirement for the proper implementation of the agreement and on which you normally rely and on which you can reasonably rely. Our liability for a slightly negligent breach of a material contractual obligation is limited to the amount of ordinary and foreseeable damages for that type of contract. This does not affect our liability under the Product Liability Act or in the event that we have explicitly given a guarantee.
(2) The above provisions apply to our contractual (including liability for futile expenses) and non-contractual liability (including liability in tort) as well as to liability arising from transactions prior to the conclusion of the contract. They shall also apply in favour of our managing directors, executive employees or other legal representatives, employees and vicarious agents.
Change of conditions, services and adjustments
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion to reflect changes in law or additional features we may introduce or as we otherwise develop our business. You should therefore review these Terms periodically and in any event during the booking process when you make an Event Booking. The new terms will apply to any new order you place after the effective date of the new terms. If any ongoing services you use are affected by the changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable account of your legitimate interests in doing so. We will notify you of such changes in good time in advance. You will be deemed to have accepted the changes if you do not object to them within two months of this notice. We will point this out to you in our notification. If you object to the changes, we will have a special right of termination - without further obligation to you - which will take effect on the date the changes come into force.
We may change the Services, stop providing the Services or one or more features of the Services provided, or restrict the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services themselves permanently or temporarily - without giving any reason and without any further obligation. We will, where possible in the circumstances, give you reasonable advance notice and take due account of your legitimate interests in taking such action.
Links to third party websites
The Services may contain links that allow you to leave the Site. Unless otherwise stated, the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for transmissions received from any linked site. Links to third party websites are provided for informational purposes only. The fact that we have added links to other websites does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
(1) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [Federal Republic of Germany] (without regard to conflict of laws provisions).
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Please note that we are not obliged to settle disputes with consumers before alternative dispute resolution bodies.
(1) A waiver by either party of any breach or default under these Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
(2) The headings used in these Conditions are for convenience of reference only and shall have no legal significance.
(3) Except as otherwise expressly provided, if any part of these Terms is held to be unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that such part of the Terms shall be deleted and the remaining Terms shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
(4) You may not assign your agreement with us entered into under these Terms, or any or all of your contractual rights or obligations, without our prior written consent.
(5) These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede any prior written or oral agreements between you and us in connection with the Services and Event Bookings.
(6) The provisions of these Terms which by their nature are intended to survive any such act by us shall survive, in particular in respect of provisions relating to indemnities, releases, disclaimers, limitations of liability and this Miscellaneous section.
To contact us, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Konektis Entertainment SÀRL-S
115A, rue Emile Mark
Terms and Conditions: